WINTER LEATHER PROTECTION
Winter protection and Deep Conditionning
Our Winter protection service uses Dubbin Graisse to protect your leather footwear against water or snow and we use Saphir Rénovateur to deeply condition the leather and create a soft shine.
- Horse hair shoe brushing to clean dirt or dust
- Saddle soap to clean and moisturize the leather
- Saphir rénovateur to condition the leather
- Crème surfine Saphir of the appropriate color
- Meticulous hand polish with flannel cloth to prepare the leather for the Dubbin graisse
- Dubbin graisse to protect shoes or boots against the elements.
*Dubbin graisse is recommended for dark color footwear only.
Who is this service for?
This service is for our clients that live in the norther area of United States and Canada. This service is recommended to be done once or twice a year depending on how often you use your shoes or boots. Please take into consideration this service takes between 1 to 3 days because the leather takes this time to absorb properly the nutrients of Dubbin Graisse.